Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally, I have my UFO list.

Well tonight Ryleigh and I went through my quilt material and did my UFO list.  I've only been quilting about a year and a half, so my to do list is not as big as others may have.  I started the Civil War Quilt last January as a block of the month, due to illness in the family, my quilting was put on a back burner, such is life.  However, my goal is to get it done along with my existing projects this year.  In addition to keeping up with a new class I am taking, Praire Women Sewing Circle.

1. 1/2 of Shop Hop Stars Across the Thumb quilt.
2.  Finish Block 4 Civil War, Block 5 and 6 Civil War
3.  Shop Hop Quilt, Stars All Around
4.  Breast Cancer Quilt (this needs to be done by April as I am entering it in a quilt show)
5.  Month 7 Civil War
6.  Piece Ben's quilt top
7.  Month 8, 9 and 10 Civil War
8.  Jelly Roll Puzzle Quilt
9.  Daisy Chain Quilt
10.  Month 11 Civil War
11.  Matt's Bear quilt
12. other 1/2 of Shop Hop Stars Across the Thumb Quilt.

http://www.patchworktimes.com/2010/12/15/my-ufo-2011-list/

No comments:

Post a Comment